LAST UPDATED: January 28, 2016
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information collected by, or on behalf of, Houston Home Loan, Inc., (HHL). By providing your personal information, you consent to the information practices described in this policy.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY HHL
As part of your interaction with HHL, we may collect personal information such as:
• Contact information, including name, mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address
• Purchase information, including credit card number, billing and/or shipping information
We may also collect demographic information, including age, personal interests, and product preferences.
USES OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the personal information you provide for purposes including, but not limited to:
• Fulfilling requests for products, services, or information
• Providing customer services
• Offering new products and services
• Improving the effectiveness of our websites, our marketing endeavors, and our services and offers
• Conducting research and analysis
• Sending marketing communications
• Performing other business activities as needed
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
HHL may share customer information with certain third parties to perform services on our behalf, such as:
• Fulfilling agreed-upon services
• Processing payments
• Providing chat functions
From time to time, we may be required to share personal information in response to a valid court order, subpoena, legal proceeding, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful. We may also share certain personal information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of others or ourselves.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. HHL cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us by email and you do so at your own risk.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
HHL may place cookies or use third-party services that place cookies on your computer in order to collect non-personally identifiable information. This allows us to track usage and other statistics related to users visiting HHL web pages. Users of HHL web pages may disable cookies without compromising the functionality of the sites. HHL web pages do not respond to "do not track" requests from browsers.